Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 17(25): Preliminary Document for CGAP 2025 - Proposal of the Kingdom of Morocco for the establishment of a Regional Office for Africa
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 13:37:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2025 Focused Circular No 17

Preliminary Document for CGAP 2025:
Proposal of the Kingdom of Morocco for the establishment of a Regional
Office for Africa

The PB informs Members that the following document related to Agenda Item
IV.1 of CGAP 2025 is now available on the Secure Portal of the HCCH
website in the three official languages of the Organisation:

Prel. Doc. No 18C of January 2025	 Proposal of the Kingdom of
Morocco for the establishment of a Regional Office for Africa of the Hague
Conference on Private International Law (HCCH)
Doc. Prel. N.º 18C de enero de 2025	 Propuesta del Reino de Marruecos
relativa al establecimiento de una Oficina Regional de la Conferencia de
La Haya de Derecho Internacional Privado (HCCH) para África
Doc. prél. No 18C de janvier 2025	 Offre du Royaume du Maroc
relative à l’établissement d’un Bureau Régional de la Conférence de La
Haye de Droit International Privé (HCCH) pour l’Afriqu

Members are further reminded to designate their respective delegates via
their National or Contact Organ using the
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/53613cee-f352-425c-944d-d1f4a942dbca.docx>
registration form before Tuesday 18 February 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CET) and
submit it by e-mail to the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. Please note that the form must be completed in
English, French or Spanish and an indication must be given as to whether
the delegate is planning to attend the meeting in person or participate
remotely.

THE HAGUE, 6 February 2025

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 17 de la HCCH de 2025

Document préliminaire pour le CAGP de 2025 :
Offre du Royaume du Maroc pour la création d’un Bureau régional pour
l’Afrique

Le BP informe les Membres que le document suivant relatif au point IV.1 de
l’ordre du jour du CAGP de 2025 est désormais disponible sur le Portail
sécurisé du site web de la HCCH dans les trois langues officielles de
l’Organisation :

Prel. Doc. No 18C of January 2025	 Proposal of the Kingdom of
Morocco for the establishment of a Regional Office for Africa of the Hague
Conference on Private International Law (HCCH)
Doc. Prel. N.º 18C de enero de 2025	 Propuesta del Reino de Marruecos
relativa al establecimiento de una Oficina Regional de la Conferencia de
La Haya de Derecho Internacional Privado (HCCH) para África
Doc. prél. No 18C de janvier 2025	 Offre du Royaume du Maroc
relative à l’établissement d’un Bureau régional de la Conférence de La
Haye de Droit International Privé (HCCH) pour l’Afrique

Il est également rappelé aux Membres de désigner leurs délégués respectifs
par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e39c26a4-8a55-4269-a6db-aaec9ce9296b.docx>
formulaire d’inscription avant le mardi 18 février 2025, à 17 h (heure
d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à
l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Veuillez
noter que le formulaire doit être rempli en anglais, en français ou en
espagnol, et qu’il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à
la réunion en personne ou d’y participer à distance.

LA HAYE, le 6 février 2025

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

Circular Específica N.º 17 de la HCCH de 2025

Documento Preliminar para el CAGP de 2025:
Propuesta del Reino de Marruecos relativa al establecimiento de una
Oficina Regional para África

La OP informa a los Miembros que el siguiente documento relacionado con el
punto IV.1 de la agenda del CAGP de 2025 ya está disponible en el Portal
Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH en los tres idiomas oficiales de la
Organización:

Prel. Doc. No 18C of January 2025	 Proposal of the Kingdom of
Morocco for the establishment of a Regional Office for Africa of the Hague
Conference on Private International Law (HCCH)
Doc. Prel. N.º 18C de enero de 2025	 Propuesta del Reino de Marruecos
relativa al establecimiento de una Oficina Regional de la Conferencia de
La Haya de Derecho Internacional Privado (HCCH) para África
Doc. prél. No 18C de janvier 2025	 Offre du Royaume du Maroc
relative à l’établissement d’un Bureau Régional de la Conférence de La
Haye de Droit International Privé (HCCH) pour l’Afrique

Asimismo, se recuerda a los Miembros que deben designar a sus respectivos
delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por medio del
formulario de inscripción
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/53613cee-f352-425c-944d-d1f4a942dbca.docx>
por correo electrónico a la dirección [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha límite para ello es el martes 18
de febrero de 2025 a las 17:00 (hora de Europa Central). El formulario
debe completarse en inglés, francés o español, y se debe indicar si el
delegado tiene previsto asistir en persona o participar a distancia.

LA HAYA, 6 de febrero de 2025

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros

A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros